does your baby take a bottle to bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son never did take a bottle to bed but I did lay him in his bed with him proped up to give him a bottle ( I know not a good thing, but the only way I could get him to sleep when he was younger)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• when i tried taking my daughter off the bottle she grew an attachment to it to go to bed, now she wont go to sleep without one, but for her naps all day she doesnt get a single bottle and she could carelses.. this puzles me lol
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My daughter never did. It is terrible for their teeth and can cause major problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• A bottle is bed is ok if it has water

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No, a bottle is NEVER good to take to bed. That is a habit that would be very hard to break.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No - breastfed babies

Answer by missanc at 8:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• you should never let your baby sleep with a bottle it causes sever tooth decay..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No bottle to bed is not good.. Not only can it cause teeth issues, but it causes a habbit that will be very hard to break and can also end up giving you child a tummy ache from the air they end up sucking once the bottles gone and ear infection.. personally my son now (he's 17 months) takes a sippy with water to bed because he was waking up during the nigh to get a drink bcause his mouth was dry but he doesnt go to sleep with it in his mouth he doesnt even go to sleep drinking it.. It sits in the corner of the pack-n-play and when he wakes up he gets a drink or two and goes back to sleep.. Bottles are NEVER to be sent to bed like that ever.. Ask your pedi and see what kind of reaction you get cause I bet it wont be good
    Anonymous