• In the Spotlight:

why does my boyfriend not want sex?

I am only 19 and he is to. weve been together for 4 years. W ealso have a son together which is 2 years old. now for about a month we have sex maybe every 2 weeks. i dont get it. he says hes bored with the relationship. im thinking well hes 20!! all 20 year olds boy or girl want sex.I damn near want to have sex every night. its making my self esteem go down. it makes me feel like my body isnt good enough. It really just makes me feel bad all together. i dont know if i should give up and break up or just keep trying at the relationship. He says he loves me and wants to marry me one day but, he acts completely unhappy. W e are both young. I know i have the rest of my life to live and blah blah blah. but i love him! i feel like i love him to much sometimes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• or it can just be depression. he should talk to a doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• When my ex did this it was because he was getting it somewhere else. Not saying that is the case, just a possibility.

Also, if you are arguing a lot that may be the cause. I know when me and my hubby aren't getting along he doesn't want it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I was gonna say the same thing...do you know if he's being faithful?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i will just say this if you guys are not married and he is already backing out of sex which we all know guys think about it almost all day then he MIGHT be getting it else were maybe its time for a little P.I work lol or just take a break
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I was in a relationship for 7 yrs. with a man who didn't want to have sex with me, I knew for certain he wasn't cheating, he was just always mad at me, it crushed my spirit and did sooo much emotional damage. If he doesn't treat you right, let him go, there will be someone who will love you the way you deserve to be loved, but you'll never find him if you keep laying in bed next to that cold hearted s.o.b.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• cheating or gay. maybe ne's gay and hasn't admitted it to even himself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2010