how soon after starting my diet should i expect to see results?

I eat 3 small portions a day, 2 very small snacks and don't eat after 730 everyday. I also only drink water now or coffee w/ very lil sugar. My meals are all healthy and a snack would be a few grapes or carrot,s mayb

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• answer

OP here: sorry had technical difficulties so had to finish here...so basically I've been doing this for 1 week and haven't seen any progress. I realize its probably too soon or I have unrealistic expectations but when will I see results? Thanks for your answers! Oh and do you have any suggestions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I started weight watchers (I didn't join and pay $, I do it for free with resources I found online) and I have lost 6 lbs since the first of the month. Average/healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs per week.

Maybe try looking up the 400 calorie diet that Rachel Ray has been promoting? Basis is to eat 4 meals a day that are 400 calories each. Everyone seems to be talking about it. I'm sure you could find the info on her website.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• How are you feeling? Are you sleeping better? Do you have more energy?

Are you eating a variety of truly health foods? Are you exercising?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I lost over 60 lbs in 10 months. It took about 3 months before I coud visibly see a difference.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• initially you should see a change, and then it should slow down and become more even.

I started a new lifestyle and within 2 weeks lost about 15 pounds - now though its about a pound or two a week. its been a few months since I changed
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I started back on weight watchers on 1/4. The first week you usually see a big loss (mostly water, etc.), after that, healthy weight loss is no more than 2 pounds per week. I lost 6.5 pounds the first week and 2 pounds the second.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I should add that I am also working out at the gym 3-4 times per week.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2010