What should I get my new b/f for Vday??

This will be my first(hopefully, fingers crossed) valentines with someone. I always end up breaking up right before or getting a new guy right after Vday. So I have no idea what to get him. Any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• A picture of you so that he can remember you when you are gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• It depends on how much money you can spend. My DH and I have always tried to "out do" each other for Valentines Day. One year I rented a limo and we went to a beautiful restaurant. Another year we went to a Bed & Breakfast for the weekend. When times were really bad, DH gave me a little heart shaped candy box with an invitation to a beautiful night in our living room. One year I did a fondue night. I had a cheese fondue set up in the living room, and dinner fondue set up in the dinning room and a chocolate fondue set up in the bedroom.

Just use your imagination and do something wonderful that your love will like. It doesn't have to cost a cent. Be creative.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• How about some "dirty dice"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• well do you have a date planned? Maybe if you plan on going to the movies or something you can go ahead and purchase the tickets and put them in a cute card (not too mushy) ...and give them to him during dinner. My dh would think its funny because he would say "oh, i see you got yourself something for v-day"...he would appreciate it though because then he wouldnt have to pay for our tickets.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Give him what every man REALLY WANTS for Valentines day.. "a blow job"... Plus you probably this will end your "single" days for the holidays.. I know it's funny but ask a guy what he really wants? They will tell you that V-D day is basically for "women" they really don't want anything besides sex!
    Anonymous

• If you haven't known him long, what's wrong with just a nice card ?
    Anonymous