Was this bitchy?

Was this bitchy or was she justified in how she reacted?

Link below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think she was bitchy. There was no need for her to even mention it. The poor guy was embarrassed enough. Some people just don't have any tact.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No she wasn't bitchy, she was laughing about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Sort of, especially when you think about the fact that she is standing in a 1000 dollar dress (more probably), receiving an award for playing a role....and there are people trapped beneath buildings in Haiti dying.
    Anonymous

• No she was really cool about it really, it was an accident and she handled as such, she did it with grace. If somebody ripped my dress I would be upset she was so not.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:16 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No, I don't think so. I think she handled the incident and herself quite well.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• She should of ripped that dress off her self before she even got out of her house, that is one hideous dress.

but I do agree with legalmommy101

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I think she was probably surprised. I think she handled it ok, she laughed it off. No she didn't have to mention it but she wasn't hateful about it, it sounded more like nervous laughter in disbelief.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Anon: We have to think of Haiti anytime something happens to us?
    geez, that is no way to live life. "I better not complain about traffic, there was an earthquake in Haiti" "I can't complain about my dress, there is trouble in Haiti"
    Anonymous

• Yea it was an ugly dress anyway! LOL but the little scream she gave was probably a natural reaction, someone steps on your dress, your going to shout in surprise. But to announce to everyone, "he just ripped my dress!" seemed uncalled for. No one cares!
    Anonymous