High School days!

Have you ever lied to someone who you went to high school with about your current life to make yourself better?

DancerMomof2

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would not lie. I grew up in a small town. Just knowing that I got out of that town is an accomplishment for me because some ppl are still there. Actually you can make any lifestyle sound better than it is, celebrities do it all the time. lol
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 1:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• No. Why wouold you? Be proud of who and what you are! If your not then it's up to you to change what you dont like.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• No. I prefer to show that I've grown into a confident, strong woman who has self-esteem, and doesn't need to lie about herself.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• No. I would rather be "the honest one" than risk someone finding out that I lied about my life.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• No. I like the life I have, and even if I didn't I would lie about it.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• No, I've never done that one. I've never really worried about what people thought of me or my life. As long as I and my family are happy whether we have things or not - is all that matters!
    MomtoPaige

Answer by MomtoPaige at 10:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I can understand why someone would do this..because they don't feel successful enough or as well off as another. If you are happy that is really all that matters. I am almost too honest sometimes!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• NO. NOT THAT I WAS ALL BAD WENT I WAS IN SCHOOL, BUT IM PROUD OF WHAT I AM NOW. AND IT WOULD REAL BE EMBEARASSING IF SOME1 FOUND OUT THAT YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR NOW LIFE~NO?
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 2:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2008