WHat should i do?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 yrs. not married. we also have a two year old! we are only 19 years old and he doesnt want to have sex. what 19year old boy or girl dont wanna have sex. we have sex like maybe once a week now if that. for like a month! we use to do it like 2 or 3 times. i usually always want to have sex. he still cuddles and kisses me good bye and w.e else but he dont like having sex. i try and he kinda just ignores it. i feel like it could be my body or cause i tend to bitch alot. his best friend lives with us. Me and him do not get along. ME AND MY BF do argue about money and all the normal things. Should i try to spice it up by buying stuff from a sex shop. lingerie doesnt really work. he said he was bored with the relationship. but he said he loves me and never wants to leave me! im so confused!! please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• He said he's bored with the relationship not necessarily the sex. You can't expect to have a great sex life when you fight constantly and there are unresolved issues. Work on your communication and problem solving with him and the sex will come back.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• There will always be a problem in the bedroom, if there's a problem in the boardroom. It's very difficult to ignore your issues and still feel like having sex. Something you obviously don't have a problem with. Please learn to communicate more with your BIG head than your Little one!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Maybe he is overwhelmed with the responsibilities of parenthood. Maybe he is terrified of having another child.

Wny are you asking total strangers about this? If your relationship is not mature enough for this discussion, then it is not mature enough for a sexual relationship.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I vote for because you bitch a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• It could be that he doesn't want to risk having more children. It could be that he has realized that there is more to a relationship than just sex. It could be that this is his way of distancing himself from you and he may be seeing someone else. Whatever is going on with him, the best thing you can do is to stop pressuring him. There are many, many other ways that you can demonstrate your love for him, and it may be that is what he wants to see. Relationships based only on sex will not last, so if you want to keep him, look for other ways to express your love for him. There's a very good book that might help you a lot. It's called THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES FOR SINGLES by Dr. Gary Chapman.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I agree, forget the lingerie and just be nicer to the man.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2010