No job and trying to keep busy

Hi!!!...........I am currently looking for work. As we all know the economy isnt great and its not as easy as it used to be to find a job. I have 3 kids all in school,,I need to keep busy,,ill exercise,,what else? Im worried ,,,,,,,,,I am subbing now for 2 weeks ,,then they are cutting subs,,what to do? I bought a few books,,,,,,What do you do if you are home alone????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• fast food and walmart is usually always hiring.

I sew
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I sleep a lot.. I'm pregnant, so Im tired.. and I get so depressed being here by myself all the time. Perhaps when it warms up you can start a garden and then sit out in it whenever you have nothing to do, lol.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 6:29 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• If you are interested in starting your own business, you can try http://www.CreativeTransformationNOW.com/ If you have any questions on that, please mail me at way2prosper@gmail.comGood Luck, Jeevs

Jeevs

Answer by Jeevs at 8:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I have a list of online jobs that are free, making money is a great way to pass the time! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Work on all those cleaning projects you never had time for. Clean out the closets. The old clothes. Do repairs around the house you've been meaning to get to if you have the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I have been out of work for over a year now so I know how you feel. Here are some things I have done to keep myself busy:
    1.) Organizing pictures. I went through and organized TONS of pics that I never had. Organized them by year/event, etc. You can also go as far as to put them in albums or make a scrapbook.
    2.) Volunteering - I volunteer at my daughter's school whenever I can. There are many organizations that need help so donate your time while you have it!
    3.) Redecorate a room. I repainted my daughter's room and make some neat "polka dot" designs on the walls. It was fairly cheap b/c all I needed was paint.
    4.) Find a babysitting job for cash. There are lots of sites like care.com where local people look for others to watch their kids and sometimes it is just for a day or two. Plus it's extra money!
    5.) Sell on Ebay. I made $1000 for xmas money selling stuff I didn't use anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Well I have a 2 1/2 year old and 10 month old so I'm always busy. LOL! I work from home when they're napping.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I work at home, have you ever considered that? I work with a company that just received an award with the BBB so their ethics and integrity. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! You are free to work around your schedule, your children, whatever else is going on that day! Feel free to contact me through my email at www.beingunited.com or my email at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more information. Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Job hunt
    Network
    Volunteer

Answer by rkoloms at 12:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Start your own home business mine keeps me very busy all you need is the phone and internet we provide free
    training online and by phone. Let me know if you would like more information.

Blessings!
    Linda
    http://iboplus.com/lhink
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 12:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2010