Shaving

I admit it, I don't shave in the winter. I will give my legs a once-over every once in awhile because I take yoga. If I didn't, I'd let it go until spring.

I believe that my armpits stink LESS when I don't shave them.

Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yuck LOL No I hate body hair do I shave every other day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I can let my legs go for awhile in the winter, but my arm pits itch when they are hairy, so I have to continue to shave them! Not sure about the stinking less, seems the same to me.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 7:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I can let my legs go in the winter, but I have to shave my arm pits. The smell seems the same to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I shave almost daily. I never know when I might have an intimate moment with my hubby and want to be prepared!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I shave once or twice a week in the winter.  I can go at least a week before any armpit stubble is visible.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• BO has to do with what you eat, not how often you shave... clean diet means low/no BO.

I only shave my kegs when it is absolutely necessary, year round. but since moving to a coastal area last fall, I am sure that I will be having to shave more often! lol I don't want to lay out on the beach and have a leg mistaken for drift wood.

My pits... I tweez/was/shave as is needed. I can not stand furry pits- or a furry crotch.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2010