If you were in the position would you cheat?

To keep Brown from winning?

MSNBC'S Ed Schultz says he would..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think this kind of junk is just the tip of the iceberg.

Schumer is working on a bill to nationalize voter registration. It will open whole new doors of corruption and thievery.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• http://www.breitbart.tv/msnbcs-ed-schultz-says-id-cheat-to-keep-scott-brown-from-winning/

I am not so sure Brown will win myself..I hope he does but..

Would you cheat?

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• So OP what to you know about him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Wow! Well, I suppose I can have an inch of respect for his admitting that he is dishonest. Although, going forward I wouldn't trust a darned thing he says. What an idiot.

No, I wouldn't cheat. If you have to cheat then you aren't that good to begin with.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Even if Brown wins it does not mean he will be the next senator. He is up against Chicago politics now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Sorry OP, NO I wouldn't cheat. Cheating is the same thing as stealing and that would be breaking one of the "big ten" for me..so I prefer to keep my soul and my conscience clean! :)
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No I am sure Dems are scrambling to find a way to do that right now. Most Dems in politics are attorneys and attorney pretty much equals liar. So I would not be shocked to find voter fraud in this election. Obama should cut his losses and become that centrist he promised he would be. Start working with Republicans if he did that he could get something done. Those of us with a brain know he is not the man in charge he is just a talking head for those very few elite who did get him elected. They don't care about us just the money this health care debacle will bring them and the money they made off of Tarp. I hope Brown wins but if he does the Dems will scramble to block him being sworn in and drag it out. This isn't about the people of Mass or the citizens of America wish it was things might finally get done in a bipartisan way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• The reason Brown actually has a equal opportunity to win this election is the decrease of the voter registration by ACORN. That organization is not in Mass. registering dead voters, busing people to the polling place with pre-slugged ballots, or registering the same person with different names from different precincts and driving them all around to vote numerous times. ACORN is a mere shadow of itself. This may be the first chance of an actual "fair" election that has been held in a while. I would rather win honestly than win at any cost or tactic. It is the cheating that has weakened our system. It isn't the politicians who have done this. It is the American people themselves in the spirit of getting what you want no matter who you have to harm, steal from, kill, lie, or subvert to obtain your goal. It is a sad testament to us.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I don't believe cheating ever helps ....that is silly. But last night on TV...was it Jon Stewart's Show? I saw the picture of naked Mr Brown that was published in Playgirl? Or Cosmopolitan? Anyway, he was nekkid in a womens' magazine in 1982. I wonder how the Conservative Christians feel about THAT? LOL. Who cares. But this election is not a national issue. Get over it.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Well Lindalu2, it isn't my place to judge Mr Brown for posing. That is for the Lord to do. Besides, I know lots of very good people that weren't exactly thinking when they were young. Besides, I would far rather have someone that posed for a mag almost THIRTY years ago than someone the is a liar, thief and thug...like our current president.

And yes, this little election is a BIG national issue. If it wasn't Obama never would have campaigned for the likes of Coakley!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2010