Ok What is your current mood today?

Mine is being just plain lazy....I hate it I could tell you what I need to do or want to do but I can't...I mean I can but I am just too lazy...help!

I am close to being overweight, my house is upside down no matter how much I clean it it looks the same like I did not do anything....I am not much of a cook and when I do it is the same ole same :(
My house does look clutter if you really look at it I mean the living room looks soso but the stuff that I do find is pretty much just thrown for later pick up and that later pick up never comes it just keeps accumilating....:(
Oh and I like to do something for me...like start to do some kind of working out....Help!
thank you ladies especially to those who can relate to me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Health

• If you have to do something, like clean the house, then get up and go do it. That's the only way anything is going to get done. Instead of saying "Hmm, I'll put that away later" just put it away now. The more you "Put off" the more that has to be put away later. Which leads to a disaster of a house. You said you're close to being overweight .. Cleaning is a good form of excersise as it is constant movement. Cardio is the best way to lose weight, as you burn more fat with constant movement. Stop making excuses like "Being lazy" and just do it. "Being lazy" is a choice, not a condition. So get up and do what needs to be done.

My mood today is tired. My youngest kept me up until 2am and then my son woke up at 7am.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My current mood right now is happy but trust me it dont stay like that for long..lol..I'll be aggervated later on..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My current mood is VEXED!
    My debit card expires in march, so my bank sent me a new debit card, that EXPIRES IN MARCH 2010! WTF! So now I have to deal with them ALL over again to get my new one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I am happy and just getting my house work done before i have to go into work. Just taking 5-10 mins to see what's going on here. It's a good feeling when your home is put together and everything has it's place. GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Now my mood is happy, but sad at same time cause hubby is in military and out to sea today for 2 weeks.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 10:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My Mood is HORNY AS HELL!!! and tired.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2010