If someone was sent by a wife to tell you to stay away from her husband in a stalking manner,

and you did and she reappeared and followed you again by car and gave you the thumbs up.What would you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Some of the people took your post wrong OP, there's some of us that have been around here to follow this story over the past several months.... to those that haven't... a man was talking to her AT the school, and some of the ladies there were giving her a hard time, making it out to be a torrid affair (it wasn't, only being polite at school pick up), the wife sent this lady to tell her to stay away from her hubby, and the OP talked to the lady and told her that she was happily married, didn't want a relationship with her hubby. So.. the wife's friend, is the one that gave her the thumbs up (but months ago approached her and told her to stay away from her friends hubby)... so I think it was her way of saying "it's all good between us now".
    Hope I got your story basically correct OP.
    OP, it would've helped to have had more history about the situation.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• P.S. I have no contact with him and I have seen the wife and ignored her and she acted silly but no altercations occurred.I see the hubby at a school but blow him off as much as I can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I'm confused, is she stalking you? Were you stalking her husband?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I would think that i brought it on to myself and that i deserve whatever came to me for whoring around with a married man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• If I were I would take care of that bad cough umm lung situation and leave me alone honey. Or better yet go listen to some country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Well if I were having an inappropriate relationship with her husband I would think if that's all she's doing then I am lucky.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:57 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Here we go again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• She's thanking you for not messing around with her husband and letting you know she's watching you. Next time stay away from married men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Wow, you really did irk her off. Wow...she has guts.
    Anonymous

• 10:52 that is not me that is someone else posting as me. The funny thing is I know she is now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2010