Do you think it is rude if you are standing with some one and all of a sudden they just walk off?

The other day we went to the movies with my sk's (teenagers) my dh and ds went to the bathroom while me and my sd and my dd were waiting my dd ran to those little machine rides and got on one and pretend she was riding it me and my sd were left standing there about a minute later she was gone I was like damn...she could atleast have told me she was leaving me there...standing alone...lol I mean I am a big girl but I turn around and she is gone. Oh well I just let it go...we do get along that is the good thing.
Thanks...venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• shruggingrude yes- you should say excuse me please.

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:54 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Use punctuation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No. Her attention was elsewhere and she followed her nose. Kids of all ages do that. It's not like she was leaving the building. Not many teens want to be seen standing with a parent or stepparent. Maybe she saw kids from her school and didn't want to look like a baby with sm/mom.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I wish I knew what all those ds dd dh yadda yadda was.. not everyone knows wth that means.
    Anonymous