Why is Ruby too nice to her little brother Max?

LOL...I have the tv on Ruby & Max for my kids and it seems that everytime Ruby is always trying to meke Max see things the way it should be but yet I think Max is a very smart bunny that he likes to toi with her...lol But no matter how bad Max can be towards Ruby she always handles it in a good way...I mean things that would naturally piss us off she carries herself very well...lol
Or is she just plain dumb?...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I had her attitude but have noticed that if she would listen to Max half the time then she would save herself A LOT of time. I have no life I watch the cartoon all the time with my son.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• UGH! This is the ONLY show my DD will watch, so I'm forced to grit my teeth and tolerate how annoying Max is and how controlling Ruby is. If these were REAL kiddos in REAL life, they wouldv'e been fighting by the end of every episode. Also, it rediculous that a 7-year-old is always alone with a 3-year-old. They take the bus downtown alone and everything. Sorry...this show just grates my nerves. ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Because they might take her away just like they took her parents! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 11:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Ruby is a little snot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• It's good she's like that because it teaches the kids that are watching to have patience with their siblings. IDK... lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i really hate this show. max is one furry bunny that needs to be ate for dinner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• well there are no parents, so I guess she is taking on the mother role, and since there must have been a trauma she is very nice and sensitive towards max's feelings lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• OMG, I totally disagree! Ruby is a bossy little snot, lol. Max is always the one that ends up saving the day after Ruby scolds and ignores him all day long.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• She's fattening him up until she can eat him. Ruby is evil!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I wish I could bottle her patients. The world would be a better place. But WTH are their parents?????????
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:54 AM on Jan. 19, 2010