Fetal hyperactivity?

My baby's movements had increase all of sudden around 36 weeks.She moves,nudges,rolls or stretches every 2-3 minutes through out the day.It's the same during night time.It seems like she never sleeps.
I went for monitoring but the HR was fine ( except mild decels ) and reactive.I don't know what to do or think since it doesn't seem normal that she moves SO much .It's 5 days in a row now she hasn't stopped.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

girl-23

Asked by girl-23 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Umm she's running out of room so you can feel everything she does. My son was the same way they're children and their job of keeping you awake and giving you hell starts even before they're born.
    Anonymous

• Hopefully she will turn head down, drop and give you some rest soon (except for frequent trips to the bathroom)
    Anonymous

• She's already head down.I have no idea if she dropped already or not tho.How can i tell?
    girl-23

Answer by girl-23 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010