Relocating-any tips on what I should look for in a new home/rental?

I am tired and need New adventure, my kids school stinks, the neigbhor is going down hill, now I feel is the best time she is just turning teen and I can't take it anymore.

Tips needed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• water pressure. nothing worse than a dripping shower.
    sassbott_5000

Answer by sassbott_5000 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• sounds like you need to write out a list of what you are looking for and where you would like to live and start the research from there and i would suggest getting a realtor to help you locate the best house in the neighborhood that best suits you good luck
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i agree w/ cara! start with a list! If you have friends in other neighborhoods with kids the same age, ask them how their neighborhood is to give you an idea what to look for.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Sounds like the schools are important to you, so I would make sure that the home you rent is in a preferred school school district. Check out www.schooldigger.com This site allows you to research how the school ranks. Also, from my own experience, I would make sure that my neighbors don't have any barking or aggressive dogs. Ugh, I recently had a neighbor w/ a pitt bull that barked all day and all night! GL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2010