what position should i have sex to go into labor? and should it be rough sex or slow easy sex?

is any position good. my doctor told me the baby is really low and be careful

graciause

Asked by graciause at 12:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can try any position, but if the baby isn't ready it won't do anything.... trust me, I was 2 weeks overdue
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Baby will come when baby wants to come. Sex will not get it going. But have sex and enjoy. Also when he ejaculates it softens up the cervix.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't matter. Just elevate your pelvis afterward to let semen sit and thin out the cervix.
    Anonymous

• It's not how you have sex it's your husbands sperm that is the labor inducer and he has to cum in you at least three times for it to be effective. If your doctor said be careful though don't have rough sex and I'm not sure if you have many position choices after you knock out the ones that have you lying on your back. Good Luck but like peanutsmommy said it only works if the baby is ready to come out.
    Anonymous

• like said above about the semen

also, make sure you have an orgasm too, this will cause contractions if your ready.

if baby isn't ready though, nothing will happen from the sex but at least it'll be fun ;)
    Anonymous

• Why not just wait until the baby is ready to be born? Your body knows best....don't rush it just becasue you are uncomfortable or impatient,ok?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i say rush it. if u think u are ready to have baby and want to try any methods to get labor going. ( i tryed every thing ) but as long as the sprem goes in u then that will help
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• it doesnt matter. its the semin that helps soften the cervix, combined w your orasm causing contraction that should help. but if your body isnt ready, it wont happen anyway you do it.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Semen and a good ole fashioned orgasm will do wonders! The semen thins out your cervix and the orgasm will get your uterus rockin'. Worked for me a few times.
    Anonymous

• I used doggy style once and he broke my water.
    MoM.i.aM

Answer by MoM.i.aM at 6:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2010