How can I come up with $200 before Monday 1/25/10?

My storage is overdue. And I cant find a job, I dont qualify for ANY assistance. I sit here everyday and search the web for any job possible that I might be able to do. It has been 6 months, everyday the same thing. The stress alone is enough to drive me nuts. I dont want to lose my furniture clothes and memories. I had to put them in storage because I lost my house. I am desperate! Please any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. God Bless.

Saphire2004

Asked by Saphire2004 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• Clean houses. Do 3 for $75 a piece.
    Anonymous

• Have any jewelry you could pawn/sell? Friend or family you could ask to help?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Sell something in storage that you can live without or pawn something.
    Anonymous

• Do you have any gold jewelry you can sell? They are paying top dollar now for gold...I sold mine and made over $700.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• have u tried becoming a bartender, or a waitress? they make tips, and if u are good-u could make that in a week.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Tried the jewelry thing, they only want to give me pennies for a ring with over 1CT diamonds. Anybody in Bmore need their house cleaned? Thanks for the ideas ladies....I am registered with care.com to do housekeeping and babysitting. Everytime I apply for a position, I get no response. Unless they are 1&1/2 hours drive with two toll booths each way and they only want to pay $10/hr. I would burn that up in gas and toll fees.
    I need a miracle!!!!!
    Saphire2004

Answer by Saphire2004 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Ok, this is only gonna help a little, but besides what everyone else mentioned you can sell your old dvd's at the pawn shop for a dollar in most cases...sometimes $2...I did that and got $25 last month...
    Anonymous

• Go on Craigslist in your area, under 'Gigs', go to 'Domestic'...you'll find people needing all sorts of services like their houses cleaned, their elderly parents needing rides, babysitting jobs etc...good luck hun~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Put an ad on craigslist.
    Anonymous

• I think I will pass on the Craigslist, they scammed me once and then tried 3 more times. But thank you very much!
    It is sad I have lot's exercise equiptment, lots of yard work equiptment including a new lawn mower. All of which I could sell if I could get it out of storage!!!! They lock you out when you are overdue!!!UGH
    Saphire2004

Answer by Saphire2004 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2010