Dose anyone know of a legitamate work at home job that u can do from the computer?

fatgrangie

Asked by fatgrangie at 12:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• Many ask the same question. Do a search for some answers.
    Anonymous

• I have my own business that I do online it is legitimate the company has
    been around for 18 yrs All you need is a phone and the internet we provide
    free training. If you would like more information just let me know.

Blessings
    Linda
    http://iboplus.com/lhink
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 12:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 1:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• This is what I do from home to make money...it's not exactly on the computer only, but it's a great job!!! Let me know if I can help with any details or questions.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I work at home with a business that is totally legitimate. They recently received an award with the BBB so their ethics and integrity. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more information! Thanks, hope we can talk soon!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I did my research and I found a legit company that's been around forever. So far, I've earned an average of $60,000 a year for 8 yrs, working 15 to 20 hours a week. It's changed our life and it allows us to live our dreams.- Something I truly wish for everyone. I love it when Moms take charge!!!! 949-487-1445
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 3:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2010