my skin is so pale, i have no tone,as if iam sick,,and my eyes always sleepy,,,,wat should i eat to give my skin life,color or healthy

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• meat

Answer by Pnukey at 1:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Carrot juice~! It will make your eyes look brighter and your skin will have more color. I try to have some everyday but I don't love it, so sometimes I go without it for a few days and start looking like crap..I have blue eyes and they look so much more brighter when I drink it and I just look healthier in general..because I AM, it's good for you in soo many ways..they make pills out of carrot juice, fyi..they sell them as tanning pills!!!

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• carrots actually give your skin an orange appearance, weird that they would sell it as a tanning product.

• Yeah, that's only if you drink gallons of it..drink the right amount or take the right dose of pills and you just look tan. I've never taken the pills but my gf did and she looked great! Not orangey at all...

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Drink water, eat dark colored fruits and veggies, other foods high in nutrients, get 10 minutes of unfiltered sun each day, get enough sleep....

Answer by preacherskid at 2:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I have the same problem! I haven't tried much more then makeup.. I will definitely try the carrot juice.. I know they make fruit juices with carrot juice in it. Plus I'm sure it'll be good for my little fetus lol

Answer by alinker at 9:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Eat a rainbow of color in veggies and fruits. The more colors and the brighter the colors in you produce the better they are for you.

Answer by zeppelynn at 10:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2010