Anybody have child over the age of 2 still in diapers?

My 2 boys are still in diapers. They are 3 and 4 yo. How old is your child and where is there favorite place to poop their diaper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• nope, got a 2yr old that's daytime potty trained. has been for a few months now, and will be turning 3 in march.
    Anonymous

• My two youngest are still in diapers. One is 3 and the other is just barely 2. I dont push it, when they show an interest then Ill be happy to oblige and my 3 yr old is terrified of the toilet.

They just poop wherever, they dont have a favorite spot to go cuz they dont really hide the fact that they did it LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My two year old is not potty trained, he just turned two in December. His brother is three and he is potty trained, day and night, since 2 1/2. He was ready though. I don't see my 2 year old though being ready as early as his brother.
    Anonymous

• No. We potty train by 2, and there is no pushing or tears.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Repeat question, but yes my 2 yr old is still in pull-ups and we have been trying panties at home to get her the last stages through the potty training.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• All 3 of my boys were late trainers (and all 3 have sensory issues). My oldest has ASD and was not fully trained until he was almost 5- (he is 13 now) although he still wets the bed sometimes. My 2nd was trained at age 4-- it took 1 week and he had 2 peeing accidents. My youngest is 3 and so far shows no interest in potty training. I am not going to push it, I will wait unitl he is ready.
    Anonymous

• My oldest potty trained on his own basically right around his 3rd birthday.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• All four of my kids were in diapers at two. They were mostly potty trained by 3.
    Anonymous

• Hi there - My 3y/o son is still in diapers. Ugh! the boy just down right refuses to be potty trained. I have tried reverse psychology, candy, having him wear undies (he still messed them and didn't bother him 1 bit that he was nasty) - Nuthin! So, I wait.
    My oldest was trained by 2.5yrs.
    starvnrtist

Answer by starvnrtist at 4:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My daughter took right to it. But my cousins little boy wants nothing to do with it. He's 3. I think it has more to do with problems with his mom. If all goes well, he and my cousin will be moving in with my uncle and those probles with mom will be gone.
    Anonymous