testing tomorrow(please please read)

hi ladies...
okay im 5 days late.
when i was 2 days late i took a test and it came out neg.
i was thinking i justed pee a little to much it said for 5 sec i think i did more.
im feeling small cramps they come and go, i been pooping like cazy, i pee like 5-6 times a day, i be getting back pian and headaches, im always hungery; when i wake up i feel like i havent ate in days. i also notice ONLY one of my nipples is very drak.
sometimes out of nowhere i feel like super tired to the point that i could close my eye and just fall alseep. if i could i would all day. i have a oneyear son, im trying to think of how i flet when i was preg but i cant remember.
im also getting hip pain.
does it sound like i could be pregnant?
thank you ladies sooo much, my husband is going to buy me a test tomorrow..
have all a good day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That sound like u are good luck. Let us know if u are.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 1:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• u never know u could be everybody has symptoms sometimes, however u can be making urself more prone to things because u believe u are pregnant, it is possible :) good luck with the testing, i hope u get what u want :D
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Maybe so, but for me I didn't get any of those signs of pregnancy until i was 2 weeks late. Just this last month I felt extra hungry, very tired, and nauseous so I was almost positive we were pregnant and then 2 days later my period came. If the test was negative 2 days after a missed period I would think you are not but another test is a good idea since now you are 5 days late. I wish you the best with whatever way it comes out! :)
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Only the test can tell you. Those symptoms can be symptoms of illness or your period as well as pregnancy. At this moment, your odds are 50-50.

Test first thing in the morning, first urine of the day. Anything else will not give you a true result.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2010