anyone use a crib tent to keep cats out the crib? any other suggestions besides getting rid of the cats? any other brand besides Tots In Mind? (that brand has many bad reviews??) Suggestions please? I cannot get my cat to stay out of the crib! I dont want to keep the door shut allllll the time?

I tried a baby gate - but the cat just jumps over it... :(
Thanks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My friend put a screen door on thes room with a lock on it so the cats could not get in.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I should say they took off there door and replaced it wth a screen door for the time.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I'm pretty sure I'd just have to get rid of the cats. However, I'm not a cat person at all. They give me the heeby-geebies.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 1:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I shut the door. The cat certainly isn't going to obey.
    Anonymous

• If our two cats aren't allowed in a room or can't be unsupervised in it, I just shut the door. We have our crib sidecarred to our bed. our cats have never been allowed in that room unsupervised, so the door is always shut if we aren't in there. not a big deal.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2010