nightmares

my dd is only 2 months old and sometimes she will let out one cry and fall right back to sleep. she has done this right after i feed and changed her so i dont think that is it. could she be having a nightmare or is she to young?

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it's totally normal. could be a nightmare, no she's no too young.
    Anonymous

• If you had just gotten pushed out of your nice, dark, warm home and put into this big lighted scary place with huge people always touching you and taking pictures o fyou and such... you'd have nightmares too! Lol, but most liely she is just making the noises she knows how to make right now. Or she may have gas or something else just like a strange feeling. They are still gettin gused to life outside the womb at this point.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Talk to your doc about acid reflux. My son has it and will be 1 at the end of the month... We had to change his formula/I had to stop breastfeeding... Call and ask... IT will cause her to arch her back and wake up from a dead sleep... I'm not sure about nightmares, I know my son will wake up screaming and wont go back to bed, thats how we know he has had a bad dream. But he is older.... Just ask your doc office...
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 2:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2010