i really need a new home for 2 indoor cats, they are so lovey, and i am sad to give them away... anyone interested? (florida)

they are indoor, declawed in the back, i dont know if i can even post this here - but i want a cat lover to take them -not some random person who thinks they may like them... :( i dont want to take them to the humaine society either - fear of them being put down? suggestionsss???? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pets

• Pleeeeeze don't take them to the humane society! If you don't have any luck on here put an ad on craigslist in your area!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i actually did put an add on craigslist for sarasotabradenton area, and they flagged and removed it?? i dont know why? i guess you cant give away pets on there.....? i dont want to give to the humaine society..... i dont know what else to do...
    Anonymous

• I don't know about your local Humane Society, but my local HS is No-Kill. As for Craigslist...some area's don't allow pets to be sold/given away. Our local CL just recently added a pets section. Take pictures of them and make a flier and distribute them to local Veterinarian offices, post on any social networking sites you may be a member of, and also use word of mouth...tell family and friends and ask that they spread the word. GL! I wish I were in Florida and my dogs were cat friendly!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• try a posting on petfinder.com.explain the situation and someone might be able to recommend where to place her.
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 12:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2010