Self tanning lotions

I am finally done with the scary indoor tanning beds but I still want to look tan. What would you say is the best tanning lotion that has worked for you or a friend?

brookelynn2609

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I had the best results with that daily body lotion by Jergens. the other, faster tanners gave me that really bad orange/striped look LOL

at least with the Jergen's it's very gradual and you can easily make up for any mistakes in applying.

another tip : exfoliate really well before applying! it will make the tan last longer
    Anonymous

• They have one by banana boat. That works well but you have to make sure you put it everywhere face, feet...all over and its hard to get your back so its a pain. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• My friend loves the one by bare minerals. I don't need to use one but that one came highly recommended!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• the best is a glow cream by MAC,or Dior has a nice glow cream/lotion
    FYI,Mariah Carey uses the Dior.( MAC is the same as Dior but cheaper)
    ummyasir1622

Answer by ummyasir1622 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2010