Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know what the mop cleaner is called seen on tv, for carpet?

it is gr8 for large carpet areas used very much.

Answer Question

Asked by marielovesclint at 2:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.