Do you know of any tween forum websites for girls? ages 8-12? groups, games, chats? parents supervise

Asked by latida at 7:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Entertainment

• Hot Links to Teen, Tween and Pre-Teen web sites - tween website that promotes the Townley cosmetic line ... Girls' Choice magazine - created by two moms who care about girls and want to see ... -

Answer by vbruno at 7:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Cool Websites Teen Girls Fun Websites Internet Tween Girl Queen Cool
    Teen Girl online hang-out to share favorite teen websites, tween girl websites ... Queen Cool is an online hang-out for teen girls to share favorite teen ... -

Answer by vbruno at 7:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Games:

Answer by lizmarie1975 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I know my 15 year old daughter plays on Gaia Online. You might want to check it out.

Answer by OneMoreAngel at 8:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• my sister and brother are on Milsberry

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• My neice actually found
    They have to spell correctly when chatting,post journals, stories that your peers vote on....actually seems educational....
    We also found and the parents get access to their account and are able to edit it, modify it, etc. I will look into these others. Thx!

Answer by latida at 10:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• my girls love this. they have all kinds of games for free.

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• my sister is 8 and she goes on really cute she can creat a doll and dress her up and her friends can go on to and talk to her.

Answer by makaylasmom06 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Try it's an Online Magazine that is fun an safe. My 12 year old started it with the help of the family and it has moved across the country.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2008

• If you want a community, Neopets is your best bet -- I love them.

I've worked really hard on my site of educational games -- mostly typing games -- for kids. Kids like being online playing games, so typing games are at least a skill -- and they like showing off how their typing skills improve ....

Answer by AuntLee at 11:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2008