?

I'm 22w3d. And I've gained 30pounds! I know that's to much I try to eat healthy and drink water all time anything u can suggest? All I care About is this baby and the doctor says he's Perfectly healthy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If he is perfectly healthy then don't worry about it. You'll have all the time in the world to get your body back down much more safely once the baby is born. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I'm at month 7 and finally gained my first 4 pounds! My doctor was scared the baby wasn't getting uspport but what she didnt realize is I am losing personal fat and he is getting all of it and every ultrasound they have done he has been perfect. You have gained an okay amount. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• So dont worry about it! If you are eating healthy than the weight will come off after!! Its when you gain weight from yucky foods when you have to worry!! If your doc doesnt seem to mind, dont worry about it! Enjoy the rest of your preg!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 2:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Are you walking every day? If you are doing appropriate exercise, like walking or other low impact things like swimming, and you're eating good food, then don't worry about it.

You might not gain another pound. You might be an early gainer and then stop. Weight is really deceptive. Were you underweight before you got pregnant? Some women can safely gain 40 or more pounds because they need it.

No junk food. No high sugar foods, Stay hydrated. Plenty of low impact exercise. Then stop worrying about the scale.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• If you are eating healthy, then the number on the scale is irrelevant. Don't let it stress you out. With my second pregnancy, I stopped weighing myself (didn't weigh at appointments anymore either) at 24 weeks and it was so nice not to be enemies with the scale.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2010