pee smells like coffee after I drink it?

I know asparagus affects the smell of anyone's pee but coffee? Is it just me? I mean it's really faint but it does smell like coffee. lol. I know ew right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh thank goodness! I thought I was the only one!!! Ha ha ha ha!
    I was just commenting the other day about how I must drink too much coffee because I swear my pee smells like it.
    Too funny.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• It happens to me too.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• LOL Yep.. pure coffee at that. That's why I down a cup or two of water when I'm done. LOL
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• thank youThis a very good question thanks for asking this I too was thinking the same thing when this happens I guess we do drink too much coffee for this to happen it's weird...hhmmmm!!!!

I wonder if the guys piss smells like beer when they go pee, if it does it wouldn't even phase them to notice...MEN!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I get that when I eat cheerios! pee smells like the cereal,weird!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• That happens to me too! That's how I know I've had enough and need to switch to water or juice.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Lol, the same thing happens to me after just one cup! Oh and when I eat sugar smacks too it's really weird I can't eat them anymore because the smell is way to strong when I pee. I wonder if there's something wrong with us all.
    Anonymous

• Wow! I had no idea...I mean I knew about asparagus, but not coffee. I have never liked it though, so I have not had a complete cup in my entire life to find out what the urine afterward would smell like. You learn something new every day. : )
    Anonymous

• Oh my gosh, TMJ121099! I have the Cheerios thing too! Nothing else ever makes my urine smell different except Cheerios. I have told a couple of people about it ( like my sister or close friends) and everyone thinks I'm crazy, but it's true!
    Anonymous