18 weeks and my Vajayjay may fall out! And a few more ?'s

I am pregnant with my 2nd and my 1st will be 1 at the end of this month... Well I feel like my girl stuff may fall right down my pant leg and out onto the floor! Its not cool! I didnt feel like this untill I was about 36 weeks with my son. Is there any thing I can do for exercises that may help? Or am I stuck with it? Did you feel like this??

And another thing, I am leaking already! My shirts never stay dry!! Did you start this early?

In my calculations I should be about 22 weeks now, but the docs said I was wronge... So maybe I was right!! My First day of my last period was Sept 6th 2009...

What do you think??

ashley_hatty

Asked by ashley_hatty at 2:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should be right around 19 weeks. I started leeking at about 14 weeks. I hated it! I never got the feeling that my stuff was going to fall down my pant leg due to an early delivery through a c-section. But i thought keegles(sp?) was supposed to help with that.
    Anonymous

• As far as question number 1, I have felt this for a while and my doctor said I might have a form of vericose veins down there. I felt of it (can't see anything) and there are these HUGE veins causing me pain in that region. And the doctor said it's just the weight of the baby. Never had that with my first two pregnancies.

Second question, your shirts may be getting wet and you may be leaking due to the fatc that your other child is still so young.

Third question, go with your gut instinct and prepare to give birth when yo think it will be. If it comes sooner then pack quick and if it comes later then you are already packed and ready to go! = )

Good luck and congrats!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2010