whats the best way to loose you post partum belly??? any tips....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Breastfeed! Seriously, it contracts the uterus and burns calories while you just sit there :) Of course, there are way more benefits, but you asked!
    lima_mama

Answer by lima_mama at 9:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I sell Beachbody products, like workout videos. I wanted to try them all, so I would know which ones to recommend to folks for what their personal needs are and what they wanted to accomplish.

I like the Slim in 6 and the Turbo Jam workouts for myself.

Here are some simple and FREE things you can do also.

You can squeeze in a workout just about anywhere ...... when I'm driving in my car, I will suck in my stomach to the beat of the music (great for abs) ... you can dance around the house while cleaning (dancing works all muscles, and makes cleaning more fun).... if you sit at a desk, you can sit on an exercise ball instead of a chair (many women at my job are now doing this)
    Shoot me an email if I can be of assistance.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2010