Anyone vote for Obama and now wish they hadn't?

I have been republican my whole life so this is just a question I was wondering about. Please no fights! Thanks! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Not at all. Did you feel bad for voting for Bush and all the mistakes that he made? NO ONE is perfect and Obama deserves just as much of a chance as anyother president has been given.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I'm still happy with my decision
    Anonymous

• Like I said this wasnt to start an argument. Some people have changed their mind about Obama (im sure people changed their mind about bush as well) and I was simply wondering who has/hasn't. Simple question, no need to be rude if you were...looked like you were
    Anonymous

• Voting for Obama is something I will treasure my whole life. I am SO glad I did.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No regrets!!!

Answer by older at 3:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• First, this isn't really any of your business. Second, the question will never truly be answered because you can't verify who someone voted for. Personally, I don't trust strangers on the Internet enough to be honest. Third, don't ask an inflammatory question that has been asked repeatedly on here and not expect it to get bad. It's like saying no offense before saying something offensive - pointless and it won't change the outcome.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Not at all. In fact, I am still very proud of my country for moving past the good old boy mentality on a national level.
    AnonIsEasiest

Answer by AnonIsEasiest at 3:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Nope, considering the choices available I chose, IMO, the lesser of the two evils.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• hey i didn't vote for anyone and i'm still proud of all the presidents! what an honor to live in a country that we actually get the choice to vote whether we do or not.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• First, this isn't really any of your business

Then don't answer.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010