Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disputing credit...with XPN/EFX

Okay so in all websites I have found they recommend filing ALL disputes in writing and sending them certified...well...i put them in writing, but to both agencies they only have a PO box listed. How can you send something certified to a PO Box...i dont know what to do. Im trying sooo hard to fix my credit and get things deleted or the status changed to work towards buying a house next year...but it seems im running in circles..can anyone HELP ME!


Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 19 (7,070 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • You can send it certified to a po box. They get a notice in the box and then pick it up.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • Contact the companies for a phsyical address. They all have one. Do NOT send anything unless it is certified and insured.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2010