Thoughts???

http://us.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2010/01/19/natpkg.haiti.orphan.arrival.cnn
This video brought me to tears, how lucky these children are, and how loving and giving these people are, my faith in humanity is once again restored!

Asked by older at 3:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Im thrilled for them and I am sure the families are too that adopted them. These children have hope.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• And then you post it on here where the women without souls can find a way to spin it..But yes, I agree with you.
    Anonymous

• I think it is wonderful. If we were financially able, I definately would welcome one of those children to be part of our family.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I think it's wonderful that people are willing to open their homes to these poor children. If we were in a better financial situation, I would love to take one of these children.
    onthegoturbo

Answer by onthegoturbo at 3:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• There are so many couples that would love to adopt any child. I am not surprised at the amount of people that want to take these children into their families. I didn't watch the video, but I don't feel it's necessary to watch something to believe in humanity. I see people do nice things for each other every single day, I don't need the media to tell me that we are all greedy scum bags that don't care about anything but ourselves. I know this to be untrue.

Anonymous

• Anon, it was not the media that made me doubt on the good of humanity, but a lot of comments I hare read here.

Answer by older at 5:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• feel betterhearts, butterflies, rainbows, puppies, unicorns and chocolate op; your faith in humanity is restored.

with nary a gay word uttered.

It's wonderful, but weren't these in the works before the earthquake?

Anonymous

• Anon, these were children orphaned by the earquake.

Answer by older at 5:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• It's wonderful, but weren't these in the works before the earthquake?

I believe many of them were in the works, but were expedited to get them here sooner.  It's a good thing too, since  they are dealing with chaos right now.  These children were looking for parents before this disaster struck, let them move on with their new families and let the rest focus on recovering the family that they already knew.

Oh, and Older, I wasn't making a comment about the link.  I stated that I didn't watch it.  I didn't go to the link at all.  Like I said, I don't need help to see humanity in this world.  All I have to do is open my eyes and look around.

Anonymous

• Aawww...that is sweet. And AWFUL nice of those mean , greedy, horrible AMERICANS to take these children in!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2010