does every woman lie to her man about the number of partners she has?

my husband doesn't believe me about how many partners i've had. he says every woman lies & the number is always at least double or triple what we claim it to be. how many partners did you tell your man you had? how many do you really have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I never lied to my husband about it. There's no reason for me to lie. I have nothing to hide from my husband and I will answer anything that he wants to know.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Not all women lie. I didn't lie to my honey about it, but he's my one and only, so there's nothing to lie about. Same goes for him. I'm sure some women lie, but it's not fair to say we all do.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• ha ha....he's got trust issues.

my dh was my first and only. we've been together just about 15 years married 13.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• We don't discuss it. Everything in our past only matters because it got us together today.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I have no reason to lie, my DH is my one and only
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• We've never had that discussion. I told him it's really none of his business as I'm disease free but if he really wanted to know I'd tell him. It never went any further than that, but I would be 100% honest.
    kaitlynsmom1230

Answer by kaitlynsmom1230 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No. It's the past and if you expect him to be honest then you have to be honest as well. This goes for the little things too. Mine never asked how many, we both have the understanding that as long as were are healthy in all ways the past is the past for a reason and there is no turning back for either of us. Besides the number is not what makes or breaks you as a partner or as a lover.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 3:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• He doesn't ask and I don't tell. He knows he wasn't my first b/c I lived with another man before I was with him. I know I wasn't his first either. We've been together 7 years and had 4 kids together that's all that matters.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• no my husband knows exactly how many people ive been with I have nothing to be ashamed about because i did not jump on every person who said hello
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 3:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• This is real life, not an episode of Friends or whatever show that came up with that "rule of 3" oh, wait, it was American Pie. A woman gives you the answer and you multiply that by 3 to get the real number, a man you divide it by 3 to get the real number, it's all BS. I have a rule, if you don't want to know the answer then don't ask the question. I do not know how many women my hubby has been with and he does not know the number of men for me. Let's just say the numbers are high for both of us, but it doesn't matter now. It has no bearing on our relationship or how we feel about each other. He has never asked me, and I have never asked him, neither of us has ever had a STD so we just leave it at that.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2010