Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can

Hey cafemoms heres my ? Ok my last period was 12/21/09 its a 5day period in its every 28 days i keep up with it! Well anyway i took three hpt aroung the 14 in 15 my period was suppose to come on the 17 but it still have been a no show i had been cramping on the 17 like it was about to come on but never did so i still had cramping on the 18 the it went away today is the 19 in i do have on a pad but there is nothing in it! oh yea in my hpt came back negative! my days of my period are usually right in my hubby sister got her period before me in she always come on alil after me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Stress can delay your period.
    Anonymous

• i would take another test i took one the day i was to get my period and came back bfn and 4 days later i took one and it came back bfp
    Anonymous

• Iam not stress at all!!!
    Anonymous

• Go get a blood test. It's the only way to know. If you've been ill or hjad any changes in lie, that can delay your period. But a blood test will tell all.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2010