is it worth it to pay the $150 for the 3d 4d ultrasound?? dvd - pics - etc...

i would love to see my baby, but dont know if it is worth the price?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was told by an U/S tech that it isn't.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i think it is my friend did i this with her last and she thinks it is im doing one in april so i can see the baby and make it a memory of my preg with my baby and to make sure the sex is right

so to me i think it is
    Anonymous

• Memories... I think it would be worth it.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I wanted to get it done so bad with my son but around the time i was going to get it done i had my son (2 months early) so i ended up being glad i didnt because i got the real thing :) and i was a high risk pregnancy so i had many u/s and pictures. But i think it you dont get alot od U/S i think it would be neat. my sis got them for both her children, i like it.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My OB does 3D/4D standard, and I see a HUGE difference between the quality. With the 3D, I could make out features at 14 weeks. They also did a regular shot, and it just looks like blobs to me. Depends on how much extra cash you got floating around, but the quality is definitely way cooler.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 5:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• the palces i looked up here only charge 40, so i would say no way is it worth 150
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 5:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i never got one with my first two babies but i did get one done with my last baby..it was soooo awesome!!! i still have the dvd of the whole thing and watch it, i got the pics hanging still...great keepsakes. but ours costed only 80 bucks..id say if u can do it then go for it, you wont regret it mama
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Tess would not show her face when I went to get mine done, just giving the tech her money shot LOL!! I paid $25 to go a second day, and she was more cooperative after my belly was prodded a while.

I really enjoyed seeing her, but I haven't bothered to watch the video in the two years since she was born. The real thing is so much better!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• That is alot. I live in Central Texas and I get one for $79(with all of the goodies) . It is a special they are having at a place called Now Showing

idk why so many places charge so much..
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2010