Does any know a way to work from home that pays well?

I am tired of having 3 different part-time jobs just to try to make ends meet. I want to stay home with my son and I feel that my current college schooling is not going to go anywhere. Any help would be great.

IDC2003

Asked by IDC2003 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Ameriplan is a great Home Career!! The pay is excelent and we are a service based company offering savings on things pople NEED. YOu can listen to some more info at 951-262-1118 or at http://www.dailychecksathome.com/ I would love to talk with you and see if it would work for you.

They offer us Daily Pay, Benefits, Training, 401K and tons more. NO cold caling or selling either :-)

Christina Dennis
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    678-823-0523

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Looking for a JOB or business? you can find JOBS in my cafemom group www.newcareer4me.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• ww.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home to help my hubby pay bills. It's a great company, and good pay. My hubby enjoys getting involved with it as well!!! And that's always a plus!!! If I can help with any questions or details just let me know!! Have a great night. :-)
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• YES! I have a JOB that I do from home that has never cost me a dime!

Check out my ~~~>>>JOURNAL<<<~~~ and let me know!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from too! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I also wanted to earn enough so we weren't living paycheck to paycheck. I did my research and I found a legit company that's been around forever. So far, I've earned an average of $60,000 a year for 8 yrs, working 15 to 20 hours a week. It's changed our life and it allows us to live our dreams.- Something I truly wish for everyone. I love it when Moms take charge!!!! 949-487-1445
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 3:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Hi, i currently am working from home and absolutley love it! If you're interested in all natural products and want products that are safer for your home then maybe this is for you or maybe it isn't only you can decide! Some products that they have are Vitality For Life (Total Nutrition) Organic Snacks, Bath & Body, EcoSense ( Cleaning Products) Nicole Miller (Beauty) Pharmacy (tooth paste & acetaminophen) Children & Pets Products. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, just send me a message I will be happy to share more information with you!
    sschleif

Answer by sschleif at 4:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2010