feel imposible to fix this..

i hurt my daughters dad very badly. i couldnt choose between the guy i was dating at the time or him when he came back wanting me back. this lead on for about a month and a half, i had the hardest time having to choose. i was so much of a coward i decided who ever i get caught hanging out with thats who im picking.
Brief story to explain:
i got kicked out of my parents house do to anger problems from my dad.. the guy i had been dating for awhile worked out of town and had this big house all to himself. so my daughter and i moved into his place..

...soon after her dad was wanting me back ( he didnt know at the time i wasnt living at my parents place anymore) once i let him know what was going on, he got a place for us, BUT i told him "we are not together matthew i still dont know who i am going to choose" he said thats fine as long as you are not living in his house.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• so he was helping us while i was having a problem choosing.... he feels like he was completely used by me for no reason, and for me to go back to where i was to begin with. thats why he wont look/talk/ or have anything to do with him. i hurt him badly.

.....he wont even look at me for more than 1 second. he hates..no depsises me and i dont know what i can do to fix this. i feel awful and my actions were completely out of my charactor.

i told him i needed to talk, no response. the guilt is bothering me so badly, i feel like going to his dad or mom and apoogize to them would maybe help calm things down with him..

im not sure what to do.. call his dad and apologize/explain everything to him or..just keep having this guilt..?
    Anonymous

• i already had this question on here, i just peiced it together to make more since. sorry to repost a question again! :) thanks for the advice everyone!
    Anonymous

• Send him a letter. Not a text, not an e-mail. Take pen and paper and write it out and send it to him.

The MOVE ON. If it's fixable, he'll come back. But as I said in your other question...work on YOU first...without a man. Every woman should know who she is without a man before she gets seriously involved with one, because her relationship with HERSELF is the one that will last forever. No one else is with you constantly.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• There are no knights in shining armor to save you from yourself. Why not depend on yourself and stop going man to man to be taken care of? I am not meaning to be mean but it's confusing to children and unfair to all the men involved. Get your own place, take care of yourself then take time to meet lots of men and develop a relationship with one. Don't be quick to move in and be taken care of again. Learn to be independent and you don't have to rely on others.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2010