Dr. Oz talks about blueberries....

Dd ianyone see the episode on how blueberries make you look younger? Someone was telling me about this but didn't know the details. Anybody watch it? If so, what did he say to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't watch it, but aren't they supposed to have anti-oxidents? (whatever those are, but I hear they're good to have)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No wonder my 4 yr old looks 3!
    Anonymous

• They are an excellent source of anti-oxidants - which are things that help rid your body of free radicals which are little things that float around in your body and destroy good cells.
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 5:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I was glad to see that episode, I spent three afternoons picking blueberries with my kids. i havea freezer full of them, yum.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2010