we are just not getting the bills pay

me and the guy im with just lost and job in dec and now were live on the unemplomen and some sis but were noot make it and all we have write now is the power rent and the trash and gas we cant move become the money we would need is to much my man will be back work soon but what to do tell then we ask for help from all the family and still are not make it we have talk about move home with my mom but that would mean the kids loss all there friend and my oldest has a proble with new think add to his life we would have to move from the town were we are and drive the 2hr back to a life for the older poeple my man and me love it were we are there is no jobs were we would have to go so we be do the same think here that we r doing now

nortonmother

Asked by nortonmother at 4:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• Is there a period key on that keyboard? You should try using it. I can barely understand what it is you are trying to say. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• It must be challenging to find a job when you don't have a command of the language. Check with the unemployment office regarding classes and job training. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• "the guy im with"....you cant even call him your boyfriend? wow.
    Anonymous

• Could you please post this in English?
    Anonymous

• I agree use some punctuation please. I use my phone for web access and I still type as I would talk. From what I could understand moving back is your best option. As it looks now you will have to anyways when you lose the place your living at now. It will be tough. I've been there too.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Your kids will have to adjust if you cant afford to stay where you are at. That is life. Life has changes.
    Anonymous

• Wow after reading this about 50 times to decipher the jest of what it says you should just move back home. Oh well if they lose friends, kids make friends quickly. "Friends" are not worth going homeless over.

Anonymous

• me and the guy I'm with just lost our jobs in Dec. and now we are living on the unemployment and some assistance but we are not making it. All we have right now is the power, rent, trash and gas. We can't move because the money we would need is to much. My man will be back to work soon but what to do until then. We asked for help from all the family and still are not making it. We have talked about moving in with my mom but that would mean the kids lose all there friends. My oldest has a problem with new things in his life. We would have to move from the town where we are and drive the two hours back to see(?) the older people my man and I love. Where we are there are no jobs. Where we would have to go there is no jobs either(?) so we would be doing the same thing there that we are doing now.
    Anonymous

• If you have a mother's house to move into, I'd do it. The kids will adjust to moving into a stable house better than they will being homeless. You sound confident that your significant other will find a new job, why not also make it easier for yourselves and move in with grandma, save up a reserve and then move back out when you a financially a little more stable?
    Anonymous

• I don't see a Anonymous being asked. 

Anonymous