You know it is bad when...

You know your health is bad when you are begging your MIL (whom you can't stand and who can't stand you) to come out and stay with you because you can't move to do anything.

You know your health is bad when people from Church are willing to watch your child free of charge while your husband is gone so you don't pass out with her at home.

You know your health is bad when your heart feels like it will never stop and your blood sugar has hit 36.

You know your health is bad when your toes swell up like little balloons that are ready to burst and there is blood in your urine.

That's how I know when things around here are bad. How do you know when things are getting bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know it's bad when we take for granted the love of god and his son, and I didn't need to ask for forgiveness for a whole week.
    I know it's bad every time I want so badly to help someone else worse off and can't possibly help but I can only pray.
    Or when I feel their pain, don't know these hurting ones, and even my own family is hurting and can't do a thing about it, but take care of myself.
    i just do the best I can at the time, and hope for better !!
    We can all go further, I've been at the bottom too many times and know it can get worse or better, so I just try either way, day or situation
    Anonymous

• when you gotta go to the food pantry for food cuz your foodstamps ran out for the month and you dont get paid for another two weeks>>> thats when it gets bad
    Nena026

Answer by Nena026 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I don't know it hasn't got "bad" yet..... Sorry, that you feel like crap.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I know my health is bad when my stomach is so upset the thought of choking down food makes me want to puke. I know my health is bad when I can't stand taking care of my daughter for the day because I want so badly to crawl in a hole and be left alone. I know my health is bad when as soon as I do eat, I am racing to the bathroom multiple times with stomach cramps.

Sorry hun. But you are not alone.
    Anonymous

• I know my health is bad when I am upstairs hiding from my family with a razor in hand and cutting into my skin, that's when I have hit rock bottom. That's when it was bad.
    Anonymous

• When you have to ask yourself "What was I thinking?"
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2010