Is there anything out there that you can make money but no selling

Is there really anything about there you can do that you can make money with out selling?

Becky197534

Asked by Becky197534 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• If you find it please let me know! I cant work outside of the home and could really use some extra money but I hate, really hate, selling.
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 5:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• yes, lots! check out my Cafemom group newcareer4me.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• YES! I have a job that cost me NOTHING to start and I can do it whenever I want - right from my computer.

I have a ~~~>>>JOURNAL<<<~~~ about it. Check it out and let me know!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I also didn't want to have to sell anything and I wanted to earn enough so we weren't living paycheck to paycheck. I did my research and I found a legit company that's been around forever. So far, I've earned an average of $60,000 a year for 8 yrs, working 15 to 20 hours a week. It's changed our life and it allows us to live our dreams.- Something I truly wish for everyone. I love it when Moms take charge!!!! 949-487-1445
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 3:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2010