How did you react when you found out that you was pregnant with your first child?

HisPhatGurl757

Asked by HisPhatGurl757 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• shocked and scared and so content that i was keeping the baby.. i wasn;t with the father but i was so glad i had her. she is the best thing that ever happened to me. she is 10months old now.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Damn, how am I going to do this. What if im like my mom? Is Eric going to leave me when I tell him? I worried for nothing, life is good.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Unbelievably thrilled out of my mind, couldnt wait to tell the world!
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 5:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I was jumping up and down with excitement.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Shocked. I didn't think it was real.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Super happy that we had gotten pregnant so quickly. We had only been trying for a month and a half that time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I cried and was soooo scared! But I had and have an awesome Husband and and AWESOME God and everything turned out wonderful and we are doing great! And have a wonderful 13 month old little boy!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I was happy because my husband and I had been trying for 2 months and got pregnant! He was in shock , i think because could not believe it happen so quickly! Once over shock he was really happy!!!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Mine was unplanned and not under good circumstances. I had mixed emotions over it. Negative and positive. Negative because I really can't stand the guy who got me pregnant (long story there.. he's never been in the picture so that was a good thing), also I didn't have a steady job. Positive because kids are something I've always known I've wanted.. even as a kid, people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I said "I want to be a mommy!" It was hard and all throughout my pregnancy I had mixed emotions but all that went away when I had my first look at him. Even concieved under bad circumstances, he's the best thing to ever happen to me and if I had the choice to go back and change things or do them over again, I would do it all over again :D
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 6:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I wasn't trying but wasn't preventing so it was a shock. We had only been 3 months with no precautions. I ran out of the bathroom screaming "what the f**k does two lines mean?" LOL! Because my hubby had the box in the kitchen. After the shock I was happy & scared!
    Anonymous