which formula do you prefer for infants?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used similac neosure. My son was pre-mature so he needed the extra iron in it. But im transferring him over to enfamil lipil now.
    Anonymous

• i actually preferred similac.. but realistcally, it depends on the kid. i never tried walmarts brand until my dd was born. with her older brother he took similac fine, whereas she wouldnt drink any of it without getting gassy or really really spitting up badly . she immediatly took to the walmart brand, parents choice. i just think its all a matter of what your baby and you prefer.
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• to say the truth i would prefer breastmilk. but that beind said i formual feed my dd. she got goodstart. ds i pump for 10 mts and then he is on goddstart. i try enfamil and dd hated it
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• The formula of breast milk. It is just so perfect. If I was to give my babies that imitation stuff I go with good start.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• get off the breastmilk crap. SHe asked about FORMULA, not which is better.

I used enfamil. Had no problems. DD had weight gain issues so we started on enfacare at 2 weeks then transitioned. My doc actually recommends different products for different needs so it might be a goodstart formula for sensitive tummies or a simalic formula for milk intolerance. It just depends on the situation.
    Anonymous

• I preferred the ones that were better for each of my kids - 4 kids, all 4 were on something totally different.
    Anonymous

• my baby loves Good Start. It doesn't stain when she spits up.
    mespinoza

Answer by mespinoza at 6:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I prefer the formula that God gave me. Breastmilk. The fake stuff I bought in cans for my boys was gross.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2010