wat about open big pors how can u make it smaller,,,and do i have to use sunblock every day,?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use an inexpensive mask called MUD...and a pore minimizer by clinique under my makeup...my makeup has sunblock in it but yes, use a sunblock everyday!!!
    Anonymous

• I've also heard good feedback from other people regarding Clinique's pore minimizers. There are several masks and products out there for minimizing pores. Keep in mind that your pores can not actually shrink, these products will instead combat a lot of the issues that cause pores to appear larger such as excess oil and blackheads.

Depending on your skin tone you may be able to get away with being less vigilant about sunblock, and 5-15 minutes a day of unprotected sun exposure can actually ensure you receive enough Vitamin D. Otherwise daily sunscreen is safe and prevents wrinkles and other unwanted signs of aging!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2010