Siggy question??

When I am in a group, I can't see anybody's siggy. Why is this? How do I make it so I can?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• This might be a stupid question but...what is a siggy?
    Anonymous

• Group owners have the option to have siggies disabled in their groups. If you can't see anyone's siggy while in a particualr group it is because the Group Owner has disabled them. If you are in a group that enables them, the siggies will appear.

A siggy is a signature that shows up at the end of your comments or posts. You can make one by going into the "personal details" link under the "Home" tab and Clicking on the 'Signatures" link
    Siggies do not appear in your comments on Journals or in the answers section but will show in Private messages and group posts/comments
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Also check your settings you may have your signatures disabled. Make sure oyu have it set for all signtures or appropriate sized sogantures
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2010