oh oh wii accident

has anyone hit soemone while playing wii? dh got me wii resort and i was playing and i accidentely hit dd in the eye. i felt bad but i count stop laughing. she cried and then she was like mom you suck!! i said am sorry and she said is k mommy. in my head i wa slike yeah payback for when you chunk the wii remote at head and gave me a bruise and a headache just cuz i wouldt give you your pacifier. she is doing good. no black eye juts a little sore. she is almsot 3 by the way. my 10 mthjold was smiling when she was crying and kept trying to hir her with the remote. i love my kids they make life very funny

piwife

Asked by piwife at 5:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I hit my daugther in the head when I was playing the bowling at my sisters house. I felt so bad.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I threw the remote across the room once! Lol. Didn't hit anyone, though. We finally decided to move the Wii into the garage - our living room just isn't big enough for that kind of activity! Haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• was it that 'sword' playing game? my husband said that my niece and I were coming close to klonking each other with that game- so I told her to stand behind me to give more room. I think I'll stick to the kayaking game from now on!
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Yeah, we've had a few accidents in our house. The funniest was when hubby went to do something and his wiimote went flying across the room and hit the door frame! No major injuries though, I don't think anyone's even been bruised. But it's why they started selling the jackets along with the wiimotes instead of seperately!
    Anonymous

• my kids have been kicked and punched and stepped on LOL they will eventually learn to not try to be up my butt while I'm working out!
    Anonymous

• its on the wii resort. its like sword fighting is fun. am on stage 6!! yay me. is the first lttle square
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• my husband hit a tv at Best Buy while playing with the Wii display. We got out of there fast.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My husband bought the golf club thing for when he plays golf on it. He finally talked me into playing it and I swung it to hit the ball I didn't notice that DH was behind me and hit him (well you know where). I felt so bad but I couldn't stop laughing!
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2010