How many times a week do you have sex?

So I'm working on building my sex drive back up by the method of the more sex you have the more sex you want. Just curious to know how many times a week other couples have sex. Right now we do once a week, 2 if he's lucky. My goal is every other night. How about you guys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Right now it is only once a week. I'm hoping he will be able to stay hard long enough to get some more Ride Em Cowgirl time in

Answer by admckenzie at 6:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• FIVE, at least. I want it every day/night, but it usually ends up being about 5 times a week. Last weekend though, it was three times in 12 hours, wow! I think the most we go without having sex is two days and by then I have to have it. It's not only the sexual pleasure and release, it keeps us bonded and feeling really close to each other.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• We have sex anywhere for once a week to 5x a week. It all depends on the week and the day.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• it varies. he has kind of an atypical work schedule, and works 12hr shifts. and I got to school full-time and take care of our 14mo old and the household "duties".
    we both are pretty exhausted by the end of the day.

BUT we do find time for sex! we vary between 2-6x a week. I got it twice yesterday! lol! so it really can vary for us.

:)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Almost every night....sometimes if are little boy is napping at the right time we have it twice. But with kids it can be difficult. :) We can never have it enough as far as im concerned! hehe
    Anonymous

• most of the time is about 4x a week
    Anonymous

• Wow! Hubby and I aren't even together enough to try for every other night,lol... When he's home it's usually about 2 weeks so we have no problem making up for lost time,lol. But when he leaves it's for 6 weeks at a time so that makes it tough, but when he does get home we can't wait to be alone!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• every night...maybe even more. im married to a horn dog.
    Anonymous

• 1 or 2 times a week depending on several factors: if my daughter is staying with us, work stress levels, how exhausted we are. We have my daughter 50% of the time and she is 14 and getting to be a drama queen, so she usually controls the evenings when she is at our house and I end up going to bed later than my husband. But we try to make up for it when she is not with us.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• When I was younger I was always with horn dogs and plain got tired of being used for sex. Now my husband and I do the deed 2-4 times a week but we make love all day long. Today he came home after work, fed and bathed the baby and did laundry. That's love.
    Anonymous